ABAF - Acidic Burn Application Framework

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunder

ABAF - Acidic Burn Application Framework Coder

ABAF - Acidic Burn Application Framework Empty
PostSubject: ABAF - Acidic Burn Application Framework   ABAF - Acidic Burn Application Framework EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:05 pm

Acidic Burn Application Framework:
New system under development by me, for this website. Maybe it'll help get us some attention here, eh?
Version 1 will include a full version of my SourceScript program, a special application launcher, possibly a dll injector, process and module scanner, an app called Symon (short for system monitor), and I'm working on a framework for windows applications called the "Acidic Burn Application Framework" for it all to run on. The first release of the ABAF will only come with the libraries and a few samples, and possibly the first major app for it, the app browser. As you can see, this is a very ambitious project and will consist of several hours of me working on it. Note: This will only be available for Windows 7 x64 systems at first. Later versions will include support for more operating systems.
Once the main framework is down, I will begin work on apps for it.

I will need suggestions or requests for features that you want me to implement in this system. :p
Back to top Go down
Laser

ABAF - Acidic Burn Application Framework Smod

PostSubject: Re: ABAF - Acidic Burn Application Framework   ABAF - Acidic Burn Application Framework EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:22 pm

cool

can you include some options where you can change the color and download and put in new themes?
Back to top Go down
Avith

ABAF - Acidic Burn Application Framework Founder
Avith

PostSubject: Re: ABAF - Acidic Burn Application Framework   ABAF - Acidic Burn Application Framework EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:17 pm

sounds great keep it up!
Back to top Go down
https://acidicburn.forumotion.com
Sunder

ABAF - Acidic Burn Application Framework Coder

PostSubject: Re: ABAF - Acidic Burn Application Framework   ABAF - Acidic Burn Application Framework EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:51 pm

I will work on a theme system when I start working with the GUI. So far I've got around 900 lines of code, got first version of the framework written up and compiled. It has a function to inject dll's into processes in it, and I'm working on getting more ways of doing it implemented so we can have undetectable injection. It has tons of other functions to help people make applications too.
I also wrote the foundations of a runtime system that uses reflection to load the apps.
Here's the basics of how it works:
1. Load the dll file into a System.Reflection.Assembly object
2. Get the namespace and class from the dll
3. Get the method from the namespace/class hierarchy
4. Invoke the method you find on a new thread, thus making our applications each run on their own thread.
So we effectively have our own multi-threaded plugin-style application architecture with it's own small class library, and it also has access to
the .NET class library, AND to top it off we could also have native (C/C++/Assembly) applications run on the platform.

EDIT: I make horrible GUI systems, so I may release the source to all the coders on the forum and let them handle the GUI aspects, if they want. Also, I might make the GUI a part of the plug-in app system, so the gui for most of it would depend on the app's settings.
Back to top Go down
Avith

ABAF - Acidic Burn Application Framework Founder
Avith

PostSubject: Re: ABAF - Acidic Burn Application Framework   ABAF - Acidic Burn Application Framework EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:59 pm

Sunder wrote:
I will work on a theme system when I start working with the GUI. So far I've got around 900 lines of code, got first version of the framework written up and compiled. It has a function to inject dll's into processes in it, and I'm working on getting more ways of doing it implemented so we can have undetectable injection. It has tons of other functions to help people make applications too.
I also wrote the foundations of a runtime system that uses reflection to load the apps.
Here's the basics of how it works:
1. Load the dll file into a System.Reflection.Assembly object
2. Get the namespace and class from the dll
3. Get the method from the namespace/class hierarchy
4. Invoke the method you find on a new thread, thus making our applications each run on their own thread.
So we effectively have our own multi-threaded plugin-style application architecture with it's own small class library, and it also has access to
the .NET class library, AND to top it off we could also have native (C/C++/Assembly) applications run on the platform.

EDIT: I make horrible GUI systems, so I may release the source to all the coders on the forum and let them handle the GUI aspects, if they want. Also, I might make the GUI a part of the plug-in app system, so the gui for most of it would depend on the app's settings.
it sounds like you will have your hands crossed for a while, but take your time you can't rush artwork Wink
Back to top Go down
https://acidicburn.forumotion.com
Laser

ABAF - Acidic Burn Application Framework Smod

PostSubject: Re: ABAF - Acidic Burn Application Framework   ABAF - Acidic Burn Application Framework EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:04 pm

true i agree

but i have really no experience in this :evil:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABAF - Acidic Burn Application Framework   ABAF - Acidic Burn Application Framework Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1