Auto Login
New message [0] Online [0] Away [0]
What Operating System Do You Use?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What OS do you use?
Windows 7 64-bit
What Operating System Do You Use? I_vote_lcap100%What Operating System Do You Use? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Windows 7 32-bit
What Operating System Do You Use? I_vote_lcap0%What Operating System Do You Use? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Windows Vista 64-bit
What Operating System Do You Use? I_vote_lcap0%What Operating System Do You Use? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Windows Vista 32-bit
 0% [ 0 ]
Windows XP 64-bit
 0% [ 0 ]
Windows XP 32-bit
 0% [ 0 ]
Earlier Version of Windows
 0% [ 0 ]
Linux
 0% [ 0 ]
BSD
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Sunder

What Operating System Do You Use? Coder

What Operating System Do You Use? Empty
PostSubject: What Operating System Do You Use?   What Operating System Do You Use? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:17 pm

How many of you out there use Windows Vista or Windows 7, and how many of you have 64-bit computers?
I'm working on an amazing injector project that will enable you to inject dll's written with visual basic, c#, and other .NET languages, as well as utilizing multiple injection methods and using a dynamic injection selector allowing you to inject multiple dll's into a process. Also, allowing a dll to load other dll's. Very Happy

So, I need this info, as developing an application like this will be hard to make work on different systems. Depending on what the majority of you use, I'll make it for that system first. I only have Windows 7 64-bit, so if I can't cross-compile to another system, your system may not have a supported version of this application when I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Laser

What Operating System Do You Use? Smod

PostSubject: Re: What Operating System Do You Use?   What Operating System Do You Use? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:19 pm

I also have an xp 32 bit but dont use it much
Back to top Go down
Avith

What Operating System Do You Use? Founder
Avith

PostSubject: Re: What Operating System Do You Use?   What Operating System Do You Use? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:20 pm

Sunder wrote:
How many of you out there use Windows Vista or Windows 7, and how many of you have 64-bit computers?
I'm working on an amazing injector project that will enable you to inject dll's written with visual basic, c#, and other .NET languages, as well as utilizing multiple injection methods and using a dynamic injection selector allowing you to inject multiple dll's into a process. Also, allowing a dll to load other dll's. Very Happy

So, I need this info, as developing an application like this will be hard to make work on different systems. Depending on what the majority of you use, I'll make it for that system first. I only have Windows 7 64-bit, so if I can't cross-compile to another system, your system may not have a supported version of this application when I'm done.
Would you mind maybe adding a link to this forum index on it?
Back to top Go down
https://acidicburn.forumotion.com
Laser

PostSubject: Re: What Operating System Do You Use?   What Operating System Do You Use? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:30 pm

We all use windows 7 64 bit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Avith

What Operating System Do You Use? Founder
Avith

PostSubject: Re: What Operating System Do You Use?   What Operating System Do You Use? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:36 pm

Laser wrote:
We all use windows 7 64 bit Very Happy
DERP >.<
:face:
Back to top Go down
thelittledj

What Operating System Do You Use? 2wehvr9
thelittledj

PostSubject: Re: What Operating System Do You Use?   What Operating System Do You Use? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:43 pm

What the, LOL! how does that happen?
Back to top Go down
8bit

8bit

PostSubject: Re: What Operating System Do You Use?   What Operating System Do You Use? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:22 pm

Well I Use All OS. It Depends What I Want To Do.
Back to top Go down
Laser

PostSubject: Re: What Operating System Do You Use?   What Operating System Do You Use? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:37 pm

thelittledj wrote:
What the, LOL! how does that happen?

what means what
derp?

ask Avith
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Operating System Do You Use?   What Operating System Do You Use? Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1